The all-new FLORY ST14 Shuttle Truk has been redesigned with efficiency at its core. The first in industry automotive control system enables any operator to minimize fuel consumption through intuitive pedal operation that is as easy as driving a car. The FLORY shuttle line continues to improve safety with a spacious cab design, now made with stronger steel. Standard service brakes help the equipment and operator stop faster than before. Operator comfort has increased with all new rubber cab isolation, auto inflating airbags and shock absorbers. Attention to details such as noise, fuel economy, and durability have resulted in a more refined Shuttle Truk.
- Automotive Control System provides intuitive operation and maximizes efficiency by lowering engine RPMs.
- Variable speed augers and unload chain gives the operator full control.
- Service brakes for quick and powerful stopping.
- Cruise Control for easy cart unloading and road travel.
- LED head lights and tail lights with high-low beam for improved road safety.
- Next generation air-cab with 1/2” shatter resistant windows to improve safety and comfort.
- Automatic airbag inflation reduces wear and tear and increases operator comfort.
- Shock absorbers reduce bouncing in rough terrain.
- High strength steel construction improves cab and body dent resistance and strength by up to 300%.
- Rubber isolated cooling package with reversing hydraulic fan keeps the engine cool by staying clean.
Product ST14 Shuttle Truk